Discovering Crespi d'Adda

Crespi d’Adda is a company town founded by Cristoforo Benigno Crespi in 1877 and completed at the end of the 1930s.

It is located in the province of Bergamo and it is part of the municipality of Capriate San Gervasio. It is 17 kilometres from Bergamo and 35 from Milan.

The easiest way to get there is to take Capriate exit on the Torino-Trieste motorway and follow the roadsigns.

There is only one road entering and exiting the village. The tranquility of the setting and the urban design are best appreciated by a walking visit, which should take no more than four hours at a relaxing pace.

From April to September, on weekends and holidays from 13.00 to 19.00, the village becomes a pedestrian-only zone. During the rest of the year, cars are allowed access.

The town has a symmetrical layout. This makes it possible to identify clearly all the buildings. Currently, none of these can be visited inside.

There are associations that offer guided tours and can meet the needs of individuals, groups and schools.